Top PHP FrameworksPosted 5 months ago
- Symfony - A set of reusable components to construct a full-featured web application. Official GitHub repository
- Laravel - A cool web framework to create amazing websites with expressive, elegant syntax.
- CodeIgniter - It is a powerful PHP framework with a very small footprint, built for developers who need a simple and elegant toolkit to create full-featured web applications.
- CakePHP - CakePHP is an open-source web, rapid development framework that makes building web applications simpler, faster, and requires less code.
- Yii Framework - Yii is a fast, secure, and efficient PHP framework. Flexible yet pragmatic. Works right out of the box. Has reasonable defaults.
- Slim Framework - Slim is a PHP micro-framework that helps you quickly write simple yet powerful web applications and APIs.
- Lumen - Lumen is the perfect solution for building Laravel based micro-services and blazing fast APIs. In fact, it's one of the fastest micro-frameworks available.
- Phalcon - Its innovative architecture makes Phalcon the fastest PHP framework ever built!